Will the college accept my previous college units?

The College may accept lower-division units earned from accredited colleges or universities. Please bring an unofficial copy of your previous college units and meet with a counselor for more review.

How do I see a counselor?

The Counseling Department is located in Building A (Administration). Counselors are available from 8:oo am to 7:oo pm on Mondays, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Tuesday through Friday. The office phone number is (510) 748-2209. We are temporarily closed for in-person services due to the shelter in place order. Drop-ins...