How can I reserve a space for my campus event?

College of Alameda programs, departments and student clubs interested in reserving space in the Student Center or quad must submit the Student Center Facility Request form a minimum of two weeks prior to the date of the event.

COA departments, clubs, faculty and staff can direct questions and inquires regarding reserving space in the Student Center to Njoube Dugas at

Facility Request by External Organizations

Non COA affiliated organizations, businesses, individuals, etc., interested in tabling on campus or reserving campus facilities for events must submit the Peralta Community College District Facility Usage form to Facilities Coordinator, Shuntel Nathaniel at