How do I apply for Federal Financial Aid?

You must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) . You can do it electronically at  Once completed you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) via e-mail or in the mail. Please review your SAR and bring it to the Financial Aid Office in Building A-101 to check if there are any corrections to make.