How long can I receive Federal Financial Aid at CoA?

Provided that you maintain satisfactory academic progress, you can receive Federal Financial Aid until you exceed 150% of the published length of an eligible program. (In other words, students in 60 unit A.A./A.S. programs or planning to transfer to 4-year schools will need to complete their studies by the time they earn 90 units.) Students who exceed the maximum time-frame may petition for an extension of funding through an “appeal process.”