How many units do I need to transfer?

You will achieve full junior standing when you have completed 60 transferable semester units. The University of California and California State University requires 60 UC-transferable semester units for upper division transfer. Independent and out-of-state universities often accept students with fewer than 60 semester units. Please check the printed or online catalog for the specific university to which you want to transfer for their requirements. A College of Alameda transfer counselor can assist you with this.