If I don’t have any high school coursework, grades, or GPA, how will I be assessed for English and Math?

You will first be asked to self-report your high school coursework, grades, and/or GPA. If you do not remember your high school coursework information, you will be directed to complete our guided self-placement questionnaire. You can complete either of these options through our online English & Math Questionnaire (https://tinyurl.com/COAplacement).