Financial Aid Updates
View a tutorial on how to get your Tax Return Transcript on Financial Aid TV.
Important, please read carefully.
- It is most important that all students review and update mailing address and phone number. Please activate your Peralta email address in order to receive communications regarding your financial aid.
- The College of Alameda Financial Aid Office will return student email inquiries to the student’s Peralta email account only. Please check your Peralta e-mail regularly for updates. If you have not activated your Peralta e-mail address, instructions for activating your student e-mail are available on the District website.
- Questions anything related to Financial Aid at College of Alameda? All your answers are in the 2017/2018 Peralta Colleges Financial Aid Handbook.
- Planning and financing your college education is as easy as 1-2-3. Use the online Net Price Calculator to assist you with calculating your “estimated” educational cost. Please be advised that the calculator is for estimating purposes only and shall not be binding on College of Alameda. Final eligibility for aid is subject to student completing the FAFSA, meeting eligibility, meeting priority deadline, and availability of funds. For more information on applying for Federal student aid, go to https://www.fafsa.gov. Let us show you how affordable your college education can be at College of Alameda. Try the Net Price Calculator.
- Califonia Liscensing examination passage rates for the Dental Assisting Program (scroll to bottom and go to Registered Dental Assistant Examination Results)