Academic Progress Reports

Extended Opportunity Programs and Services HOURS

Monday: 8:00 AM  4:30 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM  4:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM  4:30 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM  4:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM  4:30 PM
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

What is an EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs Academic Progress Report?

    • The EOPS/ARE/CalWORKs Academic Progress Report is a form you bring to your instructors to complete so you may find out how you are doing in your classes so far.
    • The progress report lets you see if you are on track in the class, or if you need additional help and attention to finish the course successfully.
    • You must hand in the completed form to the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs office on, or before the established due date.

Where do I get a progress report?

    • You may pick up the progress report form at the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs office or you may download it during the Academic progress report period.

What if I haven’t had any tests or quizzes yet?

    • If your instructor indicated that they cannot provide a letter grade evaluation of your progress, ask them to provide a letter grade assessment based on your attendance and class participation.

What about online classes?

    • Email your instructor and ask them to email you the grade you are receiving in the class so far. Then print the email and attach it to the progress report
    • If the course use Canvas, you may print a copy of that page and attach it to the progress report.

What if I’m not doing well in my classes?

    • If one of your instructors indicates you are not earning a passing grade so far, you must see your counselor as soon as possible.
    • Your counselor will provide resources and help you strategize on how to improve your performance in the course.

What if I do not hand in a progress report?

    • Handing in an academic progress report is one of the responsibilities that you agreed to when you joined EOPS and signed the Mutual Responsibility Contract.
    • Failure to return a completed academic progress report may render you ineligible for the following semester’s EOPS book grant.

For more information, visit or contact the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs office:

EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs Department is located in Building A-111. Call (510) 748-2258 for further information.

others resources and services