How can I reserve a space for my campus event?

College of Alameda programs, departments and student clubs interested in reserving space in the Student Center or quad must submit the Student Center Facility Request form a minimum of two weeks prior to the date of the event. COA departments, clubs, faculty and staff can direct questions and inquires regarding reserving space in the...

How can I start a new club?

Students interested in starting a club must submit the following documents: Club Officer Listing Advisor Agreement Club Charter Agreement List of Club Members Club Constitution For more information on the club registration process and registration documents go to Start a Club webpage

How can I join student government?

Students interested in joining the ASCOA must meet the following minimum requirements 2.0 cumulative GPA Enrolled in 5 semester units at College of Alameda Be in good standing with the College of Alameda and PCCD For more information visit the ASCOA website