I am a new student. How do I apply for my VA Benefits?

All new students to College of Alameda must apply, take a online Orientation, and take an Assessment test. [link to New Students/ Admissions new page]

To begin your VA Benefits, please take the following steps:

1. Apply for Veterans benefits 

2. Submit copies of DD-214 & Certificate of Eligibility Letter to certifying official

3. Meet with Veteran’s counselor, Jamar Mears to identify your classes and enroll.