The Cross Enrollment Program is for current College of Alameda students planning to transfer who would like to experience taking a course at either CSU East Bay, UC Berkeley, Mills College or Holy Names University.
Depending on the campus, students can attend either at no charge or pay $46 per units. To be eligible for Cross
Enrollment a student must have:
- 20 semester units of transferable coursework with a minimum GPA of 2.4 or higher.
- Completion of English 1A with “C” or higher.
- Full-time student status (12 semester units) during the term of participation in the program, including units for the one concurrently enrolled course.
- Student must have College of Alameda as their home campus (majority of units) during the semester of application and during the semester enrolled in the concurrent enrollment course.
- Course(s) cannot be offered at College of Alameda or restricted by the four-year institution.
- Students are not permitted to enroll in a Concurrent course that has a schedule conflict with student’s College of Alameda class schedule.
- Students should contact the Transfer Center before the end of the prior semester to complete a Concurrent Enrollment application