Emergency Aid Grants
Student Activities & Campus Life Office Hours
Due to the Shelter-in-Place Order, all programs and services are available remotely. Please contact the Student Activities and Campus Life office during regular business hours.
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The following grant(s) are available for enrolled College of Alameda students, experiencing a financial hardship.
Due to overwhelming demand the Emergency Food & Student Equity Achievement grants are no longer available. Students are encouraged to apply for the remaining grant(s) listed.
For more long-term solutions review this resource guide.
Emergency Food GRant
- Grant Amount: $100.00, one-time grant provided as a gift card for Safeway
- Purpose: Groceries
- To Apply: Applications are closed at this time
- Eligibility Requirements: Home campus must be College of Alameda. Must be enrolled in at least three (3) units at College of Alameda.
- Contact: Natalie Rodriguez, Interim Director of Student Activities, firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Alameda Chromebook Lending Program
The Chromebook Lending Program serves to assist COA students in the completion of their educational goals. Decrease the digital divide. And increase your ability to successfully complete your classes.
- Chromebooks are available on a first come first serve basis, for the entire semester.
- You can reserve a Chromebook as long as you are registered for classes at College of Alameda.
- If you borrow a Chromebook, you will be responsible for caring for and returning it on the specified date, at the end of the semester.
- If you borrow a Chromebook, you will be liable for lost, damaged, or unreturned laptops.
- Reservations will be available as long as there are Chromebooks available.
- For more information and to apply visit the Chromebook Lending Program website
Interim Director of Student Activities and Campus Life
P: (510) 748-2327
L: Building F, Room 217