How do I get credit for my military experience?

If you have completed a minimum of one year’s active duty and were honorably discharged AND have completed 12 units from the Peralta District, you may receive six semester units toward the Associate Degree. Request for the VRC staff to submit a copy of your DD214 to the District Office of Admissions & Records.