Student Activities & Campus Life Office Hours
Due to the Shelter-in-Place Order, all programs and services are available remotely. Please contact the Student Activities and Campus Life office during regular business hours.
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fall 2021 Special Election
Official Announcement of Candidates
CoA Voter Guide 2021 Elections
BENEFITS OF JOINING ASCOA
- Represent students in participatory governance.
- Plan campus life events that improve the student experience.
- Grow your network and develop professional relationships.
- Leadership development and public speaking skills.
- Travel to state and national conferences to represent students.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
- Opportunities to build leadership skills.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Be enrolled in a minimum of five (5) semester units at College of Alameda
- Be in good standing with the College and District. Students on academic, progress and/or disciplinary probation CANNOT serve on the ASCOA.
Student Government Applications will be available starting: Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Application Package deadline: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 5 pm to the Office of Student Activities and Campus Life
Students will be able to vote online on: Tuesday November 9, 2021 starting at 8 am through Wednesday, November 10, 20201 at 11:59 pm.
Director of Student Activities and Campus Life
P: (510) 748-2327
L: Building F, Room 217